[display_podcast][photopress:respectable.jpg,thumb,right]One of the reasons I write so few blog posts is that I’m too busy reading excellent posts from elsewhere. Let me share with you some recent highlights:
- Willowcreek repents? Why the most influential church in America now says “We made a mistake.”
- Love – as Defined by Children: A group of professional people asked 4 to 8 year-olds, “What does love mean?”
- From a Dying Man to Dying Men: Recovering a Bold Vision for Biblical Preaching
- Respectable Sins: A new and much-needed book from Jerry Bridges
- The John Piper Sermon Manuscript Library: 27 years worth of sermons, completely searchable and indexed.
- Martyn Lloyd-Jones on mortifying sin